Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HP Folio doesn’t get any Windows OEM-Key

I searched and I searched. Under the laptop, under the battery in the bios but the key was nowhere to be found. Finally I gave up and called HP support, they gotta know I figured. Not so, the guy I talked was totally clueless to why I needed that. It’s not delivered anymore with new laptops he tells me.

HP takes full responsiblity for the delivered image he says. Well, if I don’t wan’t to spend another 2 hours cleaning out all the HP-crap that is jammed into the poor machine then? If I don’t want to use recoveryimages, I want to deploy from my MDT.

Well I appearently don’t need them anymore. Hmm, we’ll see….

No comments:

Powershell and Uptimerobot

Uptimerobot can be quite tedious when you need to update many monitors at once. For example say you bought the license for Uptimerobot and n...